Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Unicorn Poop

Well, that is what my husband likes to call it anyway... but whatever we call it, it sure is delicious! We kind of came up with the idea once when we were looking for a fun and quick treat to make for a party. Its simple and cheap, and I do think I mentioned delicious, Basically its a s'more haystack but I prefer the name my Hunny gave it.

What you need:

Package of milk chocolate chips
4-5 cups of Golden Graham cereal
3-4 cups of mini marshmallows

Now, I like to put a little bit of vegetable oil in the bottom of the pan but this is optional. Melt the chocolate chips in a pot over low heat. Stir in Golden Grahams until coated with chocolate. Mix in the Marshmallows until everything is coated with chocolate and the marshmallows become gooey. Scoop spoonful onto a piece of parchment paper and either let sit on the counter to harden, or place in the fridge. That's it! Sooooo simple right??? I made these for my Hunnys co workers and they loved them so much they've requested them a couple of times. They cant believe that it is so easy to make and keep asking for the real recipe :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment