Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nursery!

Wow, it has been FAR FAR FAR too long since I have blogged! Life has been a little crazy over this past year or so.

My husband and I found out that we were expecting back in August. I've been so lucky to have had a very smooth and easy pregnancy! Very mild nausea and aches but other than that I have felt great! I've gained far too much weight but I know I can take care of that once baby arrives.

We finished our nursery a couple of weeks ago and I am so damn proud of it I had to put it all over the internet!

My husband and I made the blanket, cloud shelves, the bee hive clock, the crib skirt, curtains, pillows, rocking chair pad and rug. We refinished and painted both the toy box and the rocking chair itself. Isnt it fabulous!?

I'll also have you know I looked damn near EVERYWHERE for that little bee hive lamp!!! Its discontinued and after discovering it on Pinterest I HAD.TO.HAVE.IT! So I looked for it on ebay every single day, and then finally found it and won the auction!

We went with a bee theme because it isn't very common and because its gender neutral. We have not found out the gender as we wanted to keep this as the ultimate surprise! Plus, because Im horribly impatient, I think the excitement of getting that baby out ASAP to see what he/she is will make the labor go faster. So I tell myself.

Anyway enjoy the photos! (And my adorable little doggie, Archer)








Its awesome. I know.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! You guys did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was following Your crochet blanket pattern, but have put it down, I was going to come back to it and went to the Pinterest I saved. But the blog is no longer available. Can you help me out? Cute baby room btw!

    ReplyDelete